Hello, it’s Wednesday so it must be time for another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the theme of Slimline Cards. We’re using the ‘good book’ to inspire you to create with stamps, ink and paper. Thanks so much for your time, I really appreciate it.
For this card use:
- Prized Peony Bundle (English)
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper
- Elegant Faceted Gems
- Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon
After adhering the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper, I added a layer of White Vellum A4 Card Stock then used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment which is stamped and die-cut from the So Sentimental Bundle (English).
More Slimline Cards
- Cut Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 18 cm or 8 1/2″ x 7″
- Score and fold at 9 cm or 3 1/2″
- Cut the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper to 8.5 cm x 20.5 cm or 3″ x 8″
For the envelope:
- Cut Peony Garden Designer Series Paper to 21 cm x 30 cm or 8 1/2″ x 11″
- With the short side at the top score at 5.2 cm and 15 cm or 2 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Turn and score on the long side at 3.5 cm and 25.5 cm or 1 1/2″ and 10 1/2″
- Cut away corners
- Place adhesive on one side flap and close over the other side and then place adhesive on the bottom flap and close over the side flaps
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.