Ok, so today I have a bit of a Sneak Peek and Detailed Dragonfly cards to share with you. You all know Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies will be retiring on June 3rd, right? Well, they are along with other product. However, before you become too disheartened, we are getting a whole bunch of fantastic new product.
Don’t forget to check out the Last Chance products before placing your order with me.
Sneak Peek and Detailed Dragonfly
Use the following retiring products:
- Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies
- Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock
Tip: I find a double knot gives the glue dot something to hold onto and lessens the possibility of the bow coming adrift from the card.
Allow this piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock which measures 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ to dry and then run it through the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere this to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Trimmer Tips & Wise Shopping Tips
Watch the video for heaps of tips on how to clean and care for your trimmer. Also, some wise shopping tips are shared throughout and there’s a sneak peek of new product in a car we make.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
- Clean the trimmer mat and arm with eucalyptus oil or rubbing alcohol with a soft cloth or paper towel
- Keep the trimmer are free of glue or adhesive which can prevent a smooth guide for your blade
- Keep the track guide clean and free from dust and dirt by running a piece of card down the track and giving the track a bang on a hard surface
- Use blades wisely
- Sharpen blades by cutting through some alfoil
- Use ONLY blunt blades for cutting glimmer or glitter paper, window sheet and magnets. Cutting these types of materials with your trimmer blade will blunt the blade more quickly
Sneak Peek and Detailed Dragonfly Basics
- Cut a card base of Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad and one of the images from Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes.
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- On a scrap of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad stamp the sentiment from Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and adhere it to the card front
- Die cut from Black Foil Sheets the large dragonfly using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies
- Place Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the dragonfly and adhere it to the front of the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…