Welcome to another International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Blog Hop. Today we’re showcasing a limited edition bundle in the Snowflake Showcase Blog Hop
Snowflake Showcase Blog Hop
Oh, what’s not to like about this gorgeous suite of products?
- Use Stamping Sponges to apply three different tones of ink. In this case, I used Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad, Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad and Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad. The card front is Shimmery White A4, Card Stock. This is still quite shimmery beneath the sponged on colour.
- The Snowflake Trinkets have been added to the sentiment piece using Glue Dots.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Pad on White Vellum A4 Card Stock and add Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder then heat set. Punch out with a 1″ Circle Punch.
- Die cut a scrap of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock using the small label from Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. Use this to build you sentiment piece and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Die cut leaves from small scraps of Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride and Berry Burst A4 Cardstock
Snowflake Showcase Blog Hop Basics
- Cut the card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Sponge colour onto this piece and then adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Die cut the Snowfall Thinlits Dies from the White Velveteen Sheets and adhere them where desired with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. I placed one of my large acrylic blocks on top of this to help it adhere. I prepared the sentiment piece while it was drying.
- Build your sentiment piece using Glue Dots and then Stampin’ Dimensionals to add it to the card front.
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the falling snow image using Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.