I have a sneak peek for you today with this post, Snowflake Showcase Velveteen Paper. The limited time Snowflake Showcase goes live on November 1 and you want to get yours while stocks last.
Snowflake Showcase Velveteen Paper
- Use Frost White Shimmer Paint, Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and rubbing alcohol in a Stampin’ Spritzer to create this background
- Create a mask with the die cuts from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and then use the inked dies to create elements for another card
Tip: Don’t waste die-cut masks you use to create backgrounds, use them as elements for other cards
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels to the individual Snowflakes
- Stamp the sentiment in Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Punch the sentiment out using the Pretty Label Punch and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back for adhering to the card front
- Adhere the layers and die cut elements with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: Place a weight on top of the elements adhered with Liquid Multipurpose Glue to ensure good adhesion to the card front. Use one of your acrylic blocks for this purpose.
Now watch the video and see how we created these backgrounds for the cards
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Snowflake Showcase Velveteen Paper Basics
- Cut the card base of Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the White Velveteen Sheets to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Put a few drops of Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill into a Stampin’ Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and spray the White Velveteen Sheets around the centre
- Die cut 3 snowflakes using the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and adhere them to the centre of the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the card front to the card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Only a few more days to get this FREE and Exclusive 12 Tutorial Bundle. Shop NOW and don’t miss out