- Card: Pink Pirouette; Certainly Celery; So Saffron; Whisper White
- Stamp set: So Happy For You (a Sale-A-Bration stamp set)
- Ribbon: Mistletoe Ribbon Originals
- Big Shot and Finial Press Textured Impressions folder
- Classic Stampin’ Pad: Regal Rose; So Saffron
- Basic Rhinestones
- On the So Saffron card stamp 3 hearts equidistant apart and using So Saffron ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White using the Regal Rose ink.
- Use the same ink and stamp the 5 petal flower on a scrap of Whisper White.
- Cut the flowers out.
- Use 1 dimensional and cut it into ¼ s – use 3 of these to mount the flowers on the Whisper White card above the sentiment.
- Place 1 rhinestone in the centre of each flower.
- Tie the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals around the Whisper White card.
- Mount the Whisper White card onto the Certainly Celery card ensuring you centre it.
- Mount the stamped So Saffron card on the top and the bottom of the Whisper White Card
- Use the Big Shot and the Textured Impressions folder to give the Certainly Celery card some dry embossed texture
- Mount all on card base.
1. When cutting out stamped images ensure you move the card and not the scissors
2. When tying a knot in your ribbon, take the 2 ends and tie a reef knot (left over right and under then right over left and under).Hold the ends of the ribbon long the length of the ribbon and pull. Work out where you want to place the knot on your card and snip the ribbon and then adhere where you want on your card.