Welcome to my blog for another week. I’m so pleased you could spend some time with me today. Today, I have a bit of a different post. It’s to tell you all about the So Shelli Paper Pumpkin which you will be able to purchase from, 15 May while stocks last
So Shelli Paper Pumpkin
One of Stampin’ Up!’s goals is to surprise and delight you with fun, new creative experiences. And we think you’re going to absolutely love what we have up our sleeve this Autumn. Shelli Gardner, board chair and co-founder of Stampin’ Up!, has partnered with Paper Pumpkin to create a limited edition, nature-focused, Shelli-inspired kit.
Though Paper Pumpkin isn’t currently offered outside of North America, we wanted to share this very special kit with everyone. And because our global markets have long been curious about the Paper Pumpkin program, we thought you’d love to have this unique opportunity to see what it’s all about.
The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant and feminine, and so full of natural details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. And the box it comes in? We predict that you’ll be keeping it . . . like . . . forever. Wait and see.
- Paper Pumpkin is a monthly paper crafting kit offered by Stampin’ Up! that is currently only available in the United States and parts of Canada.
- Because the Hugs from Shelli kit is so special, we wanted to make sure customers everywhere would get the chance to experience it.
- To accomplish this we are offering the Shelli kit as an exclusive, limited release in all of our global (Europe, South Pacific, Japan and Quebec, Canada) markets starting 15 May.
So Shelli Paper Pumpkin Details
The Shelli kit from Paper Pumpkin includes the following:
- An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
- Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
- 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
- Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Shelli describes the kit as ‘A touch of earthy and elegant spring with lots of layers and texture.’
And remember, everything in the Hugs from Shelli kit is pre-cut and ready to go. No planning or prep is required . . . which make these kits perfect for a turnkey class or event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A clear block is NOT included with this kit.
NOTE: I have a free D block to send the first 2 people who order through my Online Store
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…