Thanks for stopping by today, I do appreciate your time. Today I have for you Sprinkle Love. I’m focusing on Sale-A-Bration Products this week. I also wanted to sprinkle a bit of love to my readers.
Prize: Comment on this post today and I will send you some of my handmade cards. You will need to ensure I can email you.
- Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set – FREE Sale-A-Bration product
- Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies – buy these to go with the Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter
- Silver Baker’s Twine
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Stamp the base of the cupcake onto Shimmery White A4 Card Stock in Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad, the centre of the cupcake in Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad and the frosting in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Don’t forget Live With Libby tomorrow. We’ll be making another Scrapbook Layout using Sale-A-Bration Products. Hope to see you there. (Click the banner below to go to my page)
Die cut a stitched rectangle from Shimmery White A4 Card Stock using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. Then use Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and 1 of the Aqua Painters to wash over the piece.
Stamp the sprinkles on the card insert which is cut from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″, in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and do the same on the front of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Sprinkle Love Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and run it through the Big Shot with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tip: Use a Stampin’ Spritzer with water to lightly spray the card before running it through the Big Shot with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This will give a much better impression.
- Add the other elements as mentioned above.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…