Happy Thursday everyone. I thought I’d share my Stair Step or Baby Blocks Card/Box with you today. Mine is a bit smaller than most that are around as it’s designed to fit into one of Stampin’ Up!’s C6 envelopes, so you can pop it in the mail if you need to. Now if you do want to mail it, just be careful about what embellishments you put on it as you don’t want them squashed in the post. For instance, my card had a Stampin’ Up! Spiral Flower on it so it wouldn’t be able to be posted.
You can download the instructions and cutting grid here.
- Card stock – Naturals White A4 ; Pear Pizzazz; Soft Sky; Blushing Bride
- Ink – Pear Pizzazz; Soft Sky; Blushing Bride
- Stamp Sets – Petite Petals; Papillion Potpourri; A Round Array
- Punches – Bitty Butterfly; Petite Petals
- Big Shot – Spiral Flower Die
- Other – Stampin’ Trimmer; Simply Scored; Fast Fuse; Dimensionals
Here’s a view of the opposite side of the card/box:
I hope this little tutorial encourages you to make one of these of your own. I’d love to see what you create. Leave a comment and link to your creations in the comments .
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …