Hello and thanks for visiting my blog today. I have another video on Stamp Inking Tips as part of my ‘How To’ series. If you have any queries or suggestions for further videos in this series, please add a comment to this post and I’ll add your idea to my list and mention you in the post which contains that ‘how to’.
Stamp Inking Tips
- Do you ever wonder how to ink up your stamp?
- Have you ever inked up a stamp only to have a ‘halo’ around it?
- Is having a good supply of ink on the top of your ink pad a problem?
- Are your images sometimes smudged or unclear?
- Do you struggle to ink up large images, well?
I have some great tips in this short video:
- storing your ink pads
- how to do ink direct to the ink pad
- how to get a clean, crisp image
Now watch the video and get all the great tips
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More Stamp Inking Tips
- Stampin’ Up! ink pads are designed to keep the ink on the top of the foam
- Felt pads should be stored upside down so the ink is always on top of the pad
- Tap, tap, tap on foam pads
- Use ink directly to a stamp for large images
- Don’t wobble! Straight down and straight up for a crisp, clean image
Have fun stamping 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.