Hello and welcome back to my blog again today. I feel so privileged that you are spending time with me. Today I have another “How Do I Do That” and it’s Stamp Pad Set Up.
OK, I hear you say. Isn’t that a no brainer? Maybe I just have a few little extra tips to help you.
Now, before I get to today’s video, don’t forget my special this week.
- Daisy Lane or
- Daisy Lane Bundle
- A free Card
- Free exclusive tutorial bundle of 3 cards and 3 x 3D items
- Free exclusive Daisy Lane Tutorial Bundle of 4 cards catering for the beginner to the avid stamper and the card kits including envelopes
- Email Me
- Text Me – 0410 315 786
Australian Residents ONLY
Stamp Pad Set Up
Watch the video and see how I set up my stamp pads. Ultimately you need to do what works for you but I may just have some helpful tips and tricks to assist you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Stamp Pad Set Up Tips
Here are some tips to help:
- When opening, open like a compact
- If the Stamp Pad is stiff, squeeze the end without the sticker, with your 2 thumbs
- Use your Bone Folder to open the stamp pad
- Place the main colour label on the front
- Use the blank label for the inside
- Place one of the other labels on a Sponge Daubers
- Create a ‘handle’ for your Stamping Sponges by using the
- Use yet another colour label for a Stamping Sponges by using a punch like the Everyday Label Punch
- Remove all the colour labels and the entire sticker containing them, to help prevent your Stamp Pad from slipping
- Store your Stamp Pads in Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.