Stamparatus Double Hinge Stamping
What You Will Need
- Silicone Craft Mat
- Stamp sets – Dragonfly Dreams and Detailed with Love
- Dies – Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies
- Cardstock – Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Shimmery White
- C6 Whisper White Envelope
- Ink – Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape
- A scrap of card – Whisper White and Glimmer Paper
- Adhesive – Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Big Shot with Big Shot Platform, Precision Base Plate and Die Brush
Stamparatus Double Hinge Stamping Basics:
- Cut Gorgeous Grape to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Highland Heather to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Shimmery White to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Card insert measures 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Position the first sentiment on Stamparatus plate and ink up with Gorgeous Grape and stamp on the Shimmery White
- Continue down the Shimmery White, moving the plate in the Stamparatus one hinge at a time
- Position the second sentiment where desired and ink up with Highland Heather and stamp on the Shimmery White.
- Continue down the Shimmery White, moving the plate one hinge each time.
- Adhere card fronts to the card base
- Stamp the Dragonfly in both colours and die cut using the Big Shot and the Big Shot Platform
- Use the Precision Base Plate to die cut the Glimmer Paper, then use the die brush to extract all the small pieces
- Adhere to the front of the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp an image on the card insert and the outside of the envelope.
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…