On my Live with Libby yesterday I shared some tips and tricks with the Stamparatus. Plus all the goodies you receive in the different bundles of the Share What You Love Suite on sale May 1st. Then we had some Stamparutus Hinge Stamping Fun with some more tips shared along the way and we used some of the new Share What We Love DSP.
Stamparutus Hinge Stamping Fun
Take note of all the tips and tricks I share in the video for the Stamparatus and other products too. Sit back and enjoy.
Stamparutus Hinge Stamping Fun Card basics:
- Card is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- D.S.P. measures 14/4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- White panel for hinged stamping measures 7.5 cm x 5.3 cm or 3″ x 3 1/4″
- Ribbon, just enough to tie a loose type bow
- Card insert measures 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- The DSP for the insert and front of the envelope are approx. 10 cm x 0.7 cm or 4″ x 1/2″
- Adhere a piece of DSP to the bottom of the card insert and trim away excess
- Use another strip of DSP and banner cut the end and attach to the front or back of the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…