This week I’m using the wonderful Stampin’ Blends which make colouring easy and blending even easier. So my first card for Stampin’ Blends Week uses the wonderful Animal Outing Clear-Mount Bundle.
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10%
Stampin’ Blends Week
I just love this suite and have used it many times for cards and scrapbook pages. It’s great for all ages.
Tip: Use your scraps of cardstock for punching out shapes such as these leaves
Tip: Place adhesive on the back of the image you need to tie a bow on and remove the backing off 1 piece and stick it to your craft mat. Tie your bow and gently lift it up and place it on your card front.
Stampin’ Blends Week Basics
- Cut card base of Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm
- Cut Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere to the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on the right in about the middle
- On a piece of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock and using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad stamp the giraffe
- Die cut the giraffe using the Animal Friends Thinlits Dies from the bundle
- Colour the giraffe using Stampin’ Blends – Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Pumpkin Pie Light Stampin’ Blends Marker and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Tie a bow on the giraffe neck using Linen Thread
- Use the Leaf Punch and Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock to punch out a couple of leaves and add these to the ack of the giraffe”s head using Glue Dots
- Adhere the giraffe to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add black Faceted Dots of different sizes to the card front where desired
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 95 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the tree limb with frog image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on both the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Gently colour these using Stampin’ Blends – Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.