This month we’re focusing on Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop Bordered Sentiment. This is a wonderful technique, which is new to me, but I loved doing it. You’ll get lots of tips and tricks for this technique so make sure you check out all the inspiration from the Design Team
Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop Bordered Sentiment
For this one I:
Stamped the sentiment first in Old Olive
- Drew a double border on each side of the sentiment with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker – fine tip end
- Masked off the sentiment with a post-it note which was just moved as I need to
- Stamp all the images
- Remove the post-it note
- Add embellishments
- Stamp card insert and envelope
I made a video for Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop – Bordered Sentiment
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 measures 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2 measures 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp sentiment
- Then draw a border and add post-it notes to mask for stamping
- Card insert measures 13.9 cm x .5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop to get all the top tips and tricks to use with this technique. Leave a comment on each blog you visit. We love to read your thoughts on what we share with you.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Have you got your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue yet? No? I have 2 ways for you to get yours, order it today or download it. Click on the appropriate image below.