Welcome to another Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop. This month we’re looking at Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop – Painters Tape/Masking Tape which is an easy but highly effective technique to make beautiful cards. You need only a few supplies apart from stamps and card stock. So settle back and see what the Design Team have for you.
Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop – Painters Tape/Masking Tape
This is my first card and it uses So Saffron and Pool Party with Dragonfly Dream. The sentiment comes from Jar of Love
- Card base is Whisper White cut to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer of Pool Party is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 51/4″ x 4″
- Layer of Whisper White is 13. cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Card insert is 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Clear Wink of Stella was used to dab over the Dragonfly
Now for my second card
Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party have been used to create the background for Lovely As A Tree to be stamped. I added some Linen Thread by way of embellishment with no sentiment.
- Card base measures 14. 9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Whisper White layer is 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Painter’s Tape layer is Whisper White 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Insert is 13.5 cm x 9. 5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Linen Thread as desired. I used 3 wraps and secured with Tear & Tape
Try to visit all the blogs in the hop to get the best tips and tricks for this technique. Why not leave a comment while you visit each blog? We love comments.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below