This week I begin a series of non-traditional Christmas colours for my projects. I do hope you like them and pop back each day to see what I have created. Today I’ve chosen a stamp set we have had for a little while and have made Star of Wonder with the Star Of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Starlight Thinlits Dies.
Star of Wonder
Tip: Make sure you stamp the star trail in Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad at an angle so it can be easily seen under our die cuts.
Add some extra stars using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad to give more definition to the star trail.
Tip: Use Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad and the small stars from Star Of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. This helps you get maxim of your image stamps
Star of Wonder Basics
- Cut a card base of Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm and adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 95 cm 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp the star trail in Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad. Adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Die cut the stars from the Starlight Thinlits Dies using Basic Black A4 Card Stock, Pool Party A4 Card Stock and Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Layer the die cut stars and adhere them to the front of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp stars in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and banner cut
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment piece and adhere to the card front down the bottom
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert
- Adhere the card insert using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: Add some more glimmer to your ard by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the centre of a few of the stars.
Tip: Add a double Stampin’ Dimensionals to the centre of the sentiment to give it a bit of a wave and add interest to it.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.