A different twist to the Blended Season bundle and the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 today. Stella Watercolor Pencils uses Clear Wink of Stella to activate the colour in the pencils.
Stella Watercolor Pencils
I just love the effect the Clear Wink of Stella leaves. Gorgeous colours make for simple and quick colouring too.
What You Will Need:
- Stamp set & Dies Bundle – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Bundle
- Colouring Tools – Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 and Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
- Ink – Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Card – Granny Apple Green A4 Cardstock, Shimmery White A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Stamparatus, Paper Snips Scissors, Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Foam Adhesive Strips and Glue Dots
Stella Watercolor Pencils Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut 3 pieces of card to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Die cut 2 of these pieces – 1 with the largest Framelit and 1 with the mid-sized Framelit
- Use the Stamparatus to position your sentiment and stamp using Stazon
- On a scrap of Shimmery White stamp the floral image using Stazon
- Colour as desired with the Watercolor Pencils
- Use the Clear Wink of Stella to ‘wash’ over the colour activating it. Allow to dry and go back over any areas which need it.
- Fussy cut-out with your Paper Snips
- Adhere the sentiment piece of card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Adhere the 2 pieces, with the die cut frames, with Foam Adhesive Strip to the front of the card
- Position the floral image and adhere using Glue Dots
- Cut a piece of card 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Night of Navy ink to stamp the card insert and the Envelope
- Give both of these a slight wash over with Clear Wink of Stella
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.