OK, so true confessions. I got this week’s Product of the Week wrong, it should be Tea Together Cling Stamp Set. So, today I have Tea Time Love. The rest of the week’s projects will be devoted to Tea Together Cling Stamp Set and the Tea Time Framelits Dies.
Tip: Spend A$180- to be able to choose the Tea Time Framelits Dies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. It matches the Tea Together Cling Stamp Set exactly, so well worth getting. Click the banner below to see what’s available for FREE
Tea Time Love
For this card I have used:
- Tea Together Cling Stamp Set
- Tea Time Framelits Dies
- All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack
- 1″ Circle Punch
- 1-1/8″ (2.9 Cm) Scallop Circle Punch
Tip: Use tone on tone for the flower and the leaves – Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad on Lovely Lipstick A4 Cardstock for the flower and Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad on Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock for the leaves
Tip: Stamp the complete flower in Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad and then snip the leaves off. Add the Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock leaves with Glue Dots, then place Stampin’ Dimensionals under the element before adding it to the front of the teapot
Tea Time Love Basics
- Cut a card base of Basic Black A4 Card Stock 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″, plus another piece large enough for the teapot.
- Score and fold the card at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of the smaller piece of Basic Black and lay it on the Lovely Lipstick Ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack and tie a large bow
- Cut a piece of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (FREE from Sale-A-Bration with an $80 purchase)
- Cut a card insert of White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere a small strip of the D.SP. to it and the flap of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes.
- Adhere the D.S.P. and the card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the other elements with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Create the sentiment piece by stamping the sentiment and punching it out using the 1″ Circle Punch then adhere it to a 1 1/8 Scallop Circle Punch of Lovel;y Lipstick and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.