A quick post today to share some gorgeous Designer Series Paper in Tea Time.
What You Will Need:
- Stamp set with coordinating Dies – Time For Tea Photopolymer Bundle is used for this card
- Cardstock – I’ve used Coastal Cabana and Very Vanilla
- Designer Series paper – I’ve used Tea Room Specialty DSP
- Ink – Coastal Cabana used on this card
- Ribbon – Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack (the Gold Mini Sequin Trim is optional)
- Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Tear & Tape; Glue Dots and Foam Adhesive Strip
- C6 Very Vanilla Envelope
If you’d like to see how I made it, make sure you stop by Live With Libby today at 10 a.m. Sydney time
This is a really easy fold and you can use it with any double-sided patterned paper or Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper which is on sale at the moment. Buy 3 and choose the 4th one FREE!! Bargain!
So choose any 3 packs from the above list and then choose the 4th pack from the same list. There are 7 which are 12″ x 12″ or 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm and 3 which are 6″ x 6″ or 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm. Click the graphic to shop the sale
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…