My last share using Tea Together Cling Stamp Set and the Tea Time Framelits Dies in Tea Together Beautifully. I think this turned out to be a really pretty card and it’s super easy to make.
Tea Together Beautifully
I used the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper as the background. Then I stamped the teapot in Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and die cut it with the Tea Time Framelits Dies. Use the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the teapot.
Tip: Spend A$180- to be able to choose the Tea Time Framelits Dies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. It matches the Tea Together Cling Stamp Set exactly, so well worth getting. Click the banner below to see what’s available for FREE
Tip: Adhere the teapot with Stampin’ Dimensionals before tying the bow with Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″(1.6 Cm) Variegated Ribbon. This anchors your project and makes tying the bow easier.
Cut out one card sized panel of the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and adhere it to a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″. Place dots of Liquid Multipurpose Glue on the wrong side to adhere it to the piece of card
Tip: Adhere the Clear Faceted Gems when all other elements are in place. Work with an odd number to make the card look balanced.
Tea Together Beautifully Basics
- Cut Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the Whisper White A4 Card Stock to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue, then the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper to the centre of the card front.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card insert to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp a flower on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes then colour them using Blender Pens
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.