Today I have my edited Live With Libby where we made a Tea Together Fun Fold card. It’s quite a quick and easy card and uses Tea Together Cling Stamp Set, Tea Time Framelits Dies and Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Tea Together Fun Fold
Use the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper which coordinates beautifully with the Tea Together Cling Stamp Set and the Tea Time Framelits Dies which are FREE from sale-A-Bration when you spend $180.
Click the banner below to see the FREE products available.
Tip: Try not to colour right to the line of the stamping, this avoids any smudging of colour.
Use the same technique on the card insert and the Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes.
Now watch the video to see how this recessed panel card was made.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Make sure you decorate the inside of the card and the envelope. I think it really shows you care.
Tip: Tie the Very Vanilla 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon through the handle of the teacup or teapot once they are adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. This means your card is anchored and it makes bow tying easier.
Tea Together Fun Fold Basics
- Cut Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana to 14.9 cm x 10.4 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and 21 cm x 9 cm or 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″, then run half of this through the Big Shot with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and adhere to the single Coastal Cabana piece with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Open up your 1/2 card base and adhere this panel to the inside of the card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper to 10 cm x 8.5 cm or 4″ x 3 1/4″ and adhere this to the front of the card base
- Stamp with Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad on Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock the teapot and teacup then die cut these out using the FREE (from Sale-A-Bration with a $180 spend) Tea Time Framelits Dies
Tip: To save on ribbon cut the ribbon from the spool after tying the bow.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.