Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate the time you spend with me. Today I have Thank You Climbing Roses for you. This card didn’t quite turn out like the picture I had in my head but never the less, it’s still a lovely card.
Thank You, Climbing Roses
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10%
Then run it through the Big Shot with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Use the Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle to stamp on White Vellum A4 Card Stock your chosen butterfly and then punch it out. Choose a coordinating marker from the Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers to colour the wrong side of the butterfly.
Thank You Climbing Roses Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere it to the front of the card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: Why do I use so much Liquid Multipurpose Glue? It is archival safe and gives me ‘wriggle room’ to get my piece exactly where I need it
- Colour the flower image. Roses with Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and the leaves with Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Adhere the stamped piece of card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment on some Highland Heather A4 Cardstock with Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad and angle cut the ends
- Die cut 3 leaves from Mint Macaron A4 Cardstock using the Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies
- Use a piece of Mint Macaron A4 Cardstock a similar size to the sentiment piece and layer it under the sentiment. Attach the leaves using Glue Dots
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert. Use Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the single rose on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…