Today’s Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop focuses on That Little Bit Extra. A focus on embellishments, ribbons anything that it a bit more than stamps and ink. Come and hop along with International Demonstrators who will provide you with inspiration on That Little Bit Extra
My project concentrates on the Sweet Soirée Suite. It uses the following from the suite:
- Cake Soirée Clear Bundle
- Sweet Soirée Specialty designer Series Paper
- Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit
- And Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes
That Little Bit Extra Card
I decided to push out one of the coloured flower bunches for the cake. Then I decided I’d use the corresponding Vellum and Silver bunch and layered it on top of the original. This gives like a stained glass effect, then added a Clear Faceted Gem to the centre.
I’ve also added some extra Vellum and Silver leaves behind the flower bunch. It decorates the Powder Pink cake which is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some Glitter Epoxy Shapes to add more glittery effect to the card. What do you think?
Isn’t that velvet ribbon in Marina Mist just gorgeous? I’ve nearly used all of it. I’ve used quite a bit of the Washi tape from the kit and for this card I’ve used it on the insert and the envelope.
That Little Bit Extra Basics
- Card base measures 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ folded and scored at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Whisper White layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4:
- Strip of designer Series paper is 5 cm x 12.2 cm or 2″ x 4 3/4″
- Scrap of Whisper White for the largest of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Scrap of Whisper White card for the cake
- The card insert is 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5: x 3 3/4″
Make sure you visit all the other blogs in the hop to see and share their inspiration.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
Happy Stamping, until next time
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS
Libby Dyson ← YOU ARE HERE
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.