Welcome to another Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. This month we’re celebrating The Neutrals. Hop along with us and see the amazing projects International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators share.
You may have arrived here from the wonderful Amanda Farlinger and I’m sure you were inspired by her project.
If you’ve just started here, you can see a full list of Blog Hop Participants below.
For this card use:
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Daisy Punch
- Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Gold Faceted Gems
Tip: Have some wet wipes or paper towel handy as this technique can be a little messy.
Ink the Embossing Folder
Cut a piece of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm for your embossed card front. Run your Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad over the inside of the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the ‘Sizzix’ word on it. Place your piece of card inside the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run it through your Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform.
Clean the folder by either using wet wipes or paper towel or run it under water and allow it to dry.
Use another piece of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock which measures 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and using Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp the sentiment and 2 stems from the Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set. Then with your fingers, tear off the corner by tearing towards you. Use a Stamping Sponges and Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad to ink up all the edges.
Tip: By tearing towards you, you get a more fibrous edge of the card showing and it looks great when ink distressed.
Tip: Cut your Stamping Sponges into 6 or 8 pieces. Punch out a label and fold it in half. Write the name of the colour on the label and staple it to the pointy end of the cut Stamping Sponges. This gives you a ‘handle’ and you can reuse it for the same colour on other projects
The Neutrals Basics
- Cut a card base of Very Vanilla A4 Thick to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the layers to the front of the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad and some scraps of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock to stamp the daisy image from Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set and then punch out using the Daisy Punch.
- Fold one flower in half and offset each half. Adhere to the front of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Add Gold Faceted Gems to the card front where desired.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert. Use Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the small flower from the Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set on the card insert and the Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Next, you’re off to the amazing Amber Thompson. Just click the NEXT button below and thanks so much for joining me today. I do appreciate your time.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- June Olsen
- Tricia Butts
- Amanda Farlinger
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Amber Thompson
- Anastasia Radloff
- Jean Curtis Charles
- Lisa Henderson
- Amanda Bates
- Jan Musselman
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Kimberley Anne Morris