Today’s post about the Colour Your Season bundle is Tonal Blended Season. I hope you like what I have come up with.
Tonal Blended Season
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Bundle – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Bundle
- Colouring Tools – Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 and Aqua Painters
- Embellishments –
- Ink – Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Card – Shimmery White A4 Card Stock, Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Foam Adhesive Strips and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tonal Blended Season Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 c, x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Balmy Blue card to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Using the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies, Big Shot and magnetic Platform choose a Framelit and die cut from the Balmy Blue piece of card
- Turn this piece over so you have the wrong side up. Position your sentiment and stamp where desired
- Turn the Balmy Blue piece over to the right side and stamp, tone on tone on the right side.
- Adhere this piece to the front of the card using Foam Adhesive Strips
- Stamp the floral image on Shimmery White with Stazon Jet Black
- Colour using Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 – Flower in Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo; Flower centres in Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie; Leaves in Garden Green, Old Olive and Granny Apple Green
- Use the Aqua Painter to watercolour the image
- Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Pearls where desired
- Cut insert to 913.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the image in Balmy Blue across both the card insert and the envelope at the same time
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.