Well it’s Thursday so it must be time for another Tool Time. This week Tool Time is brought to you by Stampin’ Up! Trimmer.I just love this tool. It’s a must have. If you can’t afford to buy the Simply Scored (which is also a great tool) then buy the Stampin’ Trimmer. Here are the details:
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, portable, personal paper-cutter
- Wide, 15.9 cm cutting base
- Extend ruler to 36.8 cm to use full measuring area
- Trimmer base is marked in 6.4 cm increments
- Has right-side grid to help you measure and cut very thin strips
- Extra-long cutting track
- Has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them
- Locks in place for secure storage or transport
- Extended cutting arm
- Has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts
- Sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent cuts across the entire surface
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting
- The point on the side of the handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Non-skid feet keep the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area
- Storage compartment
- Holds scoring and cutting tools such as Bone Folders and extra scoring and cutting blades
- Has separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized
- Has a clear cover so you can see what you’ve stored
Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade
Additional cutting blades and scoring blades sold separately (2 cutting blades or 2 scoring blades per package)
Replacement mats sold separately
- Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades 2 per package
- Stampin’ Trimmer Replacement Mat 2 per package
- Stampin’ Trimmer Scoring Blades 2 per package
Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Addition
- Turns the Stampin’ Trimmer into a rotary cutter
- Replaces the v-blade cutting track on the Stampin’ Trimmer so you can use rotary cutting cartridges
- Includes track, rotary handle, and straight-edge blade cartridge
- Can be used with decorative rotary cartridges (sold separately)
Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blades
- Use with the Stampin’ Trimmer and Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Addition
- Decorative and straight-edge cutting cartridges available
- Straight-edge includes 2 cartridges per package
- Decorative-edge includes 1 cartridge per package
The Stampin’ Trimmer has a very sharp cutting blade; handle with care.
From Product Guide: 2013–2014 annual catalogue (AU/NZ) 93
Today’s project is a Concertina Card – there are many online tutorials around so I haven’t done one for you here. Now I’ve used the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut, score and then the rotary arm to trim using the small scallop blade
Can you see the small scallop edge on the top? That’s from the Rotary Cutter Arm.
I’ve stamped on Very Vanilla Card and used Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, Blooming With Kindness, Papillion Potpourri and Million & One Stamp Sets. The inks were Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals with some Pearls for embellishments. The front features the Top Note Die and Midnight Muse Satin Stitched ribbon.
Below my signature I have the clickable links to my online store for all the Stampin’ Trimmer bits and pieces.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …