Welcome to another of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop August 2019. I am so privileged to be a part of this awesome group. Thank you so much for spending time with me today, I really appreciate it. I’m sure you’ll love the projects shared. We love comments, so please try and take the time to leave a comment on each blog you hop to.
This week I’m concentrating on Masculine cards as Fathers Day here in Australia is 1st September and I’m hoping to give you the inspiration to create a special card for that im[portant person in your family.
Training Blog Hop August 2019
Colour as follows:
- Man’s shirt in Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Man’s Pants Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Child’s shirt in Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Child’s pants in Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Hair in Basic Black Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Use the Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter to aid in blending and shading
More Training Blog Hop August 2019
- Cut the image piece of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock using the 3rd largest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Die-cut the Soft Sea Foam A4 Cardstock using the Layering Ovals Dies
- Stamp the sentiment on Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Die-cut the sentiment piece using an oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies
- Loop the 3/16″ (1 Cm) Braided Linen Trim around the card front before attaching the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp an image on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
REDEEM YOUR $9 COUPON CODES THIS MONTH.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…