Welcome to another of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop July 2019. I am so privileged to be a part of this awesome group. Thank you so much for spending time with me today, I really appreciate it. I’m sure you’ll love the projects shared. We love comments, so please try and take the time to leave a comment on each blog you hop to.
Training Blog Hop July 2019
For these cards use:
Use the following Stampin’ Blends to colour the image:
- Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the leaves
- Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker for the bird’s beaks and the flower centres
- Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack for the flowers and breasts of the birds
- Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the branch
- Basic Black Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends for the outline of the birds although, Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack would also work well
- Blend the colours with the Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
More Training Blog Hop July 2019
Stamp your desired sentiment from Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set straight onto the card front
Finally, add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels where desired.
The samples shown today are just one of many ideas of how you can decorate Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes. These make a great gift:
- Stamp a set and give to a friend
- Give to a friend who likes quick and easy cards to make
Buy them here – Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.