Welcome to another of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop September 2019. I am so privileged to be a part of this awesome group. Thank you so much for spending time with me today, I really appreciate it. I’m sure you’ll love the projects shared. We love comments, so please try and take the time to leave a comment on each blog you hop to.
Training Blog Hop September 2019
For this card use:
More Training Blog Hop September 2019
Tip: Using Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock for the card base gives the card strength and substance to stand as a Twisted Easel
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock 11 cm x 22 cm scored at 11 cm and then scored on the diagonal of the front as in the template above
- Lovely Lipstick A4 Cardstock (2) 10.5 cm x 10. 5 cm cut 1 on the diagonal
- Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (2) 10 cm x 10 cm cut 1 on the diagonal
- Die-cut the half egg in Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock and Pool Party A4 Card Stock
- Adhere the white one onto the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Pool Party one on top using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…