This Triangular Basket would be ideal for a gift at any occasion, but particularly Easter. It’s a bit of fun to make and you can embellish and decorate it any way you like. Think about using:
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies
- Layering Circles Framelits Dies
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- That’s The Tag Bundle
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
Measurements & Instructions
- Card stock 3″ x 11″ or 7.5 cm x 28 cm score at 3″; 6″ & 9″ or 7.5 cm; 15 cm & 22.5 cm
- Adhere small flap under third panel using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Trace the bottom triangle shape leaving a 1/4″ or 0.6 cm border around it. Score and then fold and burnish all score lines. Then snip out the small diamond shapes at each point of the triangle
- Now place Tear & Tape on the folds and trim off any excess. Adhere triangle shape into the bottom of the basket
- Cut a strip of card stock 8″ x 1/2″ or 20 cm x 1.3 cm and give it a curl with bone folder. Adhere inside basket
- Lastly, decorate basket as desired.
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11 – WIN products 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!