Hello and welcome to another week. This week I’m using Sale-A-Bration Products as we’re coming to the end of this promotion. I appreciate you stopping by and spending time with me today. I have Tufted Birthday today which uses some Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure FREE products.
Tip: Buy now to choose your Sale-A-Bration products as they’re only available while stocks last.
This card uses:
- Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set – FREE Sale-A-Bration Product
- Detailed With Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
- Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack – FREE Sale-A-Bration Product
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Cut the stamped image out using your Paper Snips Scissors
Tip: When using a Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, mist the back of the card with water using a Stampin’ Spritzer. Here I’ve used the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Colour the image using Stampin’ Blends. Used on this card:
- Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
Tip: Put your Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your sentiment which is stamped on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock with Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. Adhere either to your card or a self-healing mat to put your Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack on. That way your sentiment is anchored and it makes adding ribbon much easier.
Tufted Birthday Basics
- Cut a card base of Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Score and fold the card base at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 51/4″ x 4″
- Run it through the Big Shot with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Stamp the large image on another piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and also stamp the small flower on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Colour the images with Stampin’ Blends as outlined above.
- Use your Paper Snips Scissors to cut around the large image
- Adhere the image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the other elements with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using Detailed With Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set and die cut it with the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
Tip: I do love all the stitched framelits which are now available through Stampin’ Up! I feel they add a ‘polished’ dimension to your projects. Check them out HERE
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.