I’m running a little behind with this post. Last Monday on my Live with Libby we made a Twisted Gift Card. I hope you like it.
Twisted Gift Card
For this card use:
Now watch the video to see how we made it, with a little help from my audience friends.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Used for this card:
This card will fit in a Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes.
More Twisted Gift Card
- Card or D.S.P. base measures 29.7 cm x 20.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score on the diagonal from top right to bottom left
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper measures 29.2 cm x 10 cm or 10 3/4″ x 4″
- Cut on the diagonal from top right to bottom left
- Flip the right-hand triangle over on top of the left-hand one. So you have a right side and wrong side together.
- Line them up point to point with the cut edge along the top of your cutter
- Look for the centre, where the two pieces cross. This is where you will cut in half to give you the pieces for your D.S.P.
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…