, More Butterfly Gala for you today. I must say a huge thank you to Patty Bennett (US Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) for this idea. It’s a great way to colour your butterflies. Uninked Spectrum Pads Butterfly Gala showcases several FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure too.
Uninked Spectrum Pads Butterfly Gala
Tip: Give your bows some extra life by tying multiloop bows. This Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack makes it easy to tie this type of bow
Used on this card were, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ , – Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
Tip: Bundle and save. Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle is 10% cheaper as a bundle over purchasing separately.
Now watch the video to see how I accomplished this look
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Tip: Don’t forget to pull your Uninked Spectrum Pad apart before using the reinkers, push it together to use and then pull apart, place the lid on firmly and store lid side down so the ink stays on top of the pads.
Used on this card were the reinkers of – Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill.
Uninked Spectrum Pads Butterfly Gala Basics
- Cut your card base of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp your sentiment at the top using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Decide how much Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper you want on the front of the card and cut it to 13.9 cm wide or 3 3/4″ (height to be determined by you
- Attack a length of Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack to cover the join of the DSP and card and adhere on the back of the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhere this piece to the card front layer with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: If using White Vellum A4 Card Stock adhere your butterfly on the Vellum, where desired with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. Turn the Vellum over and where you can see the back of the Butterfly, place Liquid Multipurpose Glue there and then adhere the Vellum to your card base. Note the White Vellum A4 Card Stock and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper should measure the same.
- Stamp your butterflies from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad onto Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
- Ink up your Uninked Spectrum Pad with your chosen reinkers and then punch out using the Butterfly Duet Punch
- Adhere 1 larger and 1 small coloured butterfly together and then add a small dot of Liquid Multipurpose Glue to the centre of the small one and then use your Take Your Pick to add a Metallics Sequin Assortment
- Place a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the butterfly and adhere it to the front of your card
- Using the same coloured Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack as previously used, tie a multiloop bow and adhere where desired with Glue Dots
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and stamp the butterfly on it and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes as before. Adhere to the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE