Welcome to this wonderful Blog Hop where today we’re sharing projects to do with Valentines. I do hope you have your favourite beverage with you. Sit back and spend some time hopping along with all the participants in this Blog Hop. When you do go to each blog, please leave a comment as we love to read your thoughts and comments.
I’ve made the box in Powder Pink using the Lots of Love Framelits Dies. Then I die cut a heart from the front panel. Just a note when die cutting the heart it needs to be upside down. When you put the flap inside the box, it’s going the correct way then. I hope that makes sense. I’ve put a piece of Window Sheet behind the heart so when putting items stay in the box.
I decided to make a belly band using the Painted With Love Designer Series Paper. Then I added the other embellishments to the belly band, so the box remains in tact after opening and may be used for other things. The banner is stamped in Melon Mambo and I’ve die cut two hearts, one in the DSP and one in Gold Foil.
- Cut 2 box parts from the Lots Of Love Dies with one having a heart die cut from it. You can die cut the heart at the same time as the box front by using the Magnetic Platform.
- Cut a piece of Window Sheet 6.5 cm x 9 cm or 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and adhere to inside of box, over the heart, with Tear & Tape
- Use your Bone Folder to burnish all the score lines and put Tear & Tape on the sides of one piece, then put box together.
- Cut a piece of DSP (Designer Series Paper) 2.5 cm x 20 cm or 1″ x 8″ and wrap around the box adhering the two ends at the back
- Die cut 2 hearts, one in Gold Foil and one in DSP adhere together with Glue Dots, by overlapping the hearts.
- Stamp sentiment in Melon Mambo on Powder Pink card and die cut. Adhere all the hearts and sentiment to the belly band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fill with treats and give.
- Sign Up For My Newsletter – get FREE tutorials each time
- YouTube Channel to stay up dated with my projects – this week’s feature is the Petal Passion Suite
Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you got some great ideas from this Blog Hop.
Online Code Club – Spend $60 in my online store and receive a thank you gift (use the code below) Orders over $250, don’t use the code, you’ll receive Hostess Rewards.
Libby’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $60 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
Happy Stamping, until next time