This week I’m using the lovely Vibrant Vases from the Occasions Catalogue. It coordinates perfectly with the Vase Builder Punch and the Varied Vases Stamp Set in the Annual Catalogue.
Vibrant Vases For You
For this card use:
- Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Vases Builder Punch
- Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Gold Mini Sequin Trim
Don’t forget to watch my Live With Libby tomorrow
Cut a length of Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon and tie the 2 ends to form a loop with a flat knot. Adhere it to the back of the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then cut a small amount of Gold Mini Sequin Trim loop it over the Whisper White but adhered it to the card with a rolled up Glue Dots.
Tip: Stamp your sentiment and images first then decide which Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to use.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
Use Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and run it through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform and the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder then adhere it to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Tip: When placing Stampin’ Dimensionals around the outside of an element, always place some in the centre too so your element doesn’t sag.
Use one of the Blender Pens to push colour into white spaces on the flowers.
Tip: Make stamping easier by using the Stamparatus to line up your images for the colour.
Just for a change, I stamped the image in colour without the detail on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and the card insert which is cut from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
Vibrant Vases For You Basics
- Cut a card base of Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere you sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Place your ribbon where desired
- Add your vase and flowers which have been fussy cut and have Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
- The flowers and vase are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and allowed to dry
- Stamp the colour for the flowers in Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad and the leaves in Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad
- Punch the vase out using the Vases Builder Punch
- Wash over the fussy cut flowers with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…