Welcome to my blog today. I really appreciate you spending time with me. Today I have some tips to make your card making easier and Vibrant Vases Thanks. I’d love to read your comments about my post. You may even win a prize.
Don’t forget to watch my Live With Libby today.
Vibrant Vases Thanks
For this card I used:
- Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Vases Builder Punch
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tip: Spritz the Whisper White A4 Card Stock which measures 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ lightly with water using the Stampin’ Spritzer. Then run it through the Big Shot with the Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
The sandwich to use is the Big Shot Platform then, the Dynamic Folder with the card inside and add the Standard Cutting Pads on the top and roll it through.
Tip: Sometimes these panels with the Dynamic Embossing Folder have difficulty sticking to the card front so I turn it over and pop on a Clear Block E which weighs it down and helps it stick.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
Tip: By spritzing the card with water it helps soften the fibres and gives a better-embossed impression.
Stamp your sentiment by colouring the part you want with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Then hough on it before stamping to ensure the ink is moist.
Tip: By using Stampin’ Write Markers for the sentiments, you can use part of a sentiment which suits your purpose and gives you far more options with your sentiments
Stamp the images on scrap Whisper White A4 Card Stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and allow to dry. Fussy cut the flowers and use the Vases Builder Punch for the vase and add Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals after colouring.
Tip: Having trouble lining up this 2-step stamp set? Use:
I find if I stamp the outline image first and then add the colour, it’s easier to line everything up.
Vibrant Vases Thanks Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Then add the embossed piece as described above
- Stamp your sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and then die cut it using Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Die cut another oval from more Whisper White using a larger Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Adhere the 2 ovals together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue. Then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of this element and add it to your card front.
- Add your Vase which is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and then punch it out using the Vases Builder Punch
- The flowers are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp the vase on it. Also stamp a vase on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes, both using Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad. Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…