Welcome to another Latte Girls’ Blog Hop. This week we’re inspiring you with Vibrant Vases. This is a great stamp set available from the Occasions Catalogue. Pair it with the Vases Builder Punch from the Annual Catalogue to take full advantage of the Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set.
For this card I used:
- Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Vases Builder Punch
- Well Written Framelits Dies
- Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ (3.2 mm) Grosgrain Ribbon
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
Tip: This stamp set has so many possibilities and variations to it. You could make cards for all occasions and even use it in Scrapbook Layouts
Use the In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to coordinate with the Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock
Tip: Use the In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to make the same card in 5 different In Colors. They’ll all look different
Stamp the images using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad then allow it time to dry before stamping the fill for each image in Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamped off Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Tip: By stamping off with your ink, you can create shades of the colour you’re using.
Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad is quite a vibrant colour. However, I wanted a lighter version so I stamped it off first them stamped over the floral image.
Vibrant Vases Basics
- Cut a card base of Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm (or A4 x 10.5 cm) or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2′
- Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 12.4 cm x 8 cm or 5 7/8″ x 3 1/4″
- Cut In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to 5 cm x 8 cm or 2″ x 3 1/4″. Adhere to the bottom of the Shimmery White
- Take a length of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ (3.2 mm) Grosgrain Ribbon and tie it around the Shimmery White covering up the join of the D.S.P.
Tip: Save ribbon by tying the 2 ends together in a flat knot, this will give you a loop and then cut the ribbon to fit nicely behind your card front panel.
- Adhere the Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ (3.2 mm) Grosgrain Ribbon behind the card front panel with Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Die cut ‘thanks’ from Basic Black A4 Card Stock and the Well Written Framelits Dies
Tip: Adhere Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the back of your card before die cutting. This makes adhering your sentiment to the card front panel, easier. You’ll need a piece about 6.5 cm x 2.5cm or 2 3/4″ x 1″.
- Stamp the flowers separately to the vase on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock as described above. Fussy cut the flowers and punch out the vase using the Vases Builder Punch
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
- Adhere the vase and flowers to the front card panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Use In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to decorate the flap of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and the card insert cut to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ from Whisper White A4 Card Stock. Adhere the D.S.P. and the card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Place Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the front panel and some Stampin’ Dimensionals in the centre of the panel then adhere to the card front
- Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…