Today’s Live with Libby replay shows you how I made this cute Vintage Gift Pouch. It’s very versatile and would hold a lovely gift for a friend.
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog today. I do appreciate the time you spend with me.
Apparently, many of my images have been ‘hotlinked’ which means people are stealing my bandwidth and images. If you find a ‘hotlinked’ image, please leave me a comment. I am working with my hosting company to fix this issue. Thanks for your support.
Vintage Gift Pouch
For this project use:
Tip: Cut your Stamping Sponges into 6ths or 8ths and then use a punch to make a label using the card stock for the coloured ink you use on each piece of Stamping Sponges. Store these in a plastic container or a box like a fishing tackle box.
Now watch the video to see how I made this and altered some Napkin Art on a Scrapbook Page
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Stampin’ Blends used for this project were:
- Blackberry Bliss Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Cajun Craze Dark Stampin’ Blends
- Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
More Vintage Gift Pouch
- Cut the Very Vanilla A4 Thick Cardstock to 6″ or 15.2 cm wide
- Run it through twice using the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Sponge over the surface using Stamping Sponges and Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere the side and base together. I find this best as you can place it close to the scoreline and get a nice, neat closure.
- Punch several sprigs from White Vellum A4 Card Stock and using the Sprig Punch
- Stamp the sentiment on Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock with Versamark Pad. You could use Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock to coordinate with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Heat set the sentiment using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Stamp the flowers with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Very Vanilla A4 Thick
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.