My post today is an edited version of Live With Libby from earlier in the week where I featured Water Colouring Embossed Image. I lost my voice during the live video so it’s a bit funny in parts and you may have to fill in the gaps. A bit like a close exercise from school, but you’ll get the idea. I finished it after the video to give the watercolor paper time to dry.
Water Colouring Embossed Image
This is a close up image of the completed card front. It’s quite easy and I use the 2018 – 2020 In Colors as well. Here’s the video:
- Mint Macaron for all the leaves and stems
- Lovely Lipstick for the larger flowers
- Blueberry Bushel for the small for-get-me-nots
- Pineapple Punch for the flower centres
- Grapefruit Grove for the hanging stamen looking flowers and also for the ‘flowers’ which resemble butterflies
Water Colouring Embossed Image Basics
- Card base in Whisper White is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Mint Macaron layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Watercolor Paper is 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Don’t forget to distress the ides of the layers with your scissors
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…