Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate the time you spend with me. Today I have another “How Do I Do That?” video tutorials with Watercolor Background. Use one of the Aqua Painters, some Watercolor Pencils, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and make your stamped image ‘pop’.
For this card use:
- A Good Man Cling Stamp Set
- Jet Black Stāzon Ink Pad
- Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets
- Layering Ovals Dies
Now watch the video to see “How I Did That”.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Used to colour the background:
- Watercolor Pencils – Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy and Early Espresso
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 – Granny Apple Green
More Watercolor Background
- Cut the card base and a layer from Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
- Use Whisper White A4 Card Stock for more layers and the card insert
- Stamp the Whisper White A4 Card Stock card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes with an image from A Good Man Cling Stamp Set using Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad to stamp the sentiment
Tip: Allow the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper to dry completely before die cutting
Tip: If you use Stāzon Cleaner to clean your stamps, please clean again using Stampin’ Mist and the Stampin’ Scrub. This will ensure your stamps remain undamaged and conditioned. The Stāzon Cleaner is quite harsh on your stamps
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
EARN A $9 COUPON FOR EVERY $90 SPENT.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.