I have a video today which shows you how I made the card yesterday. I’ve called it Watercolor Blended Season. It has a couple of different techniques.
Watercolor Blended Season
Watch the video to see how I made it plus a few tips and I use the Stamparatus too.
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
What You Need
- Stamp Set – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Bundle
- Tools – Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, Stamparatus, Simply Shammy and Aqua Painters
- Ink – Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad, Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill
- Card – Shimmery White A4 Card Stock, Soft Suede A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Watercolor Blended Season Basics:
- Cut card base to 27.9 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut Shimmery White to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp image with Stazon Jet Black ink
- Colour images with Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2
- Paint image with an Aqua Painter using a barely wet brush tip
- Stamp sentiment onto card front positioning it with the Stamparatus and using Memento ink
- Place a drop of Memento Reinkerr into the lid of the stamp pad and add water from an Aqua Painter, mix to a light solution and use your finger to bang the Aqua Painter on giving some splatters on the top of the card
- Adhere to the front of the card
- Cut card insert to 13.5 cm x 9. 5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp image using ink to match colouring, across the insert and the envelope
- Adhere insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.