Today’s post continues with the Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 and this time I have Watercolor Pencil Petals and More for you.
Watercolor Pencil Petals and More
What You Will Need:
- Stamp set & dies – Petal Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Petals & More Thinlits Dies
- Colouring Tools – Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 and Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
- Ink – Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad and Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Shimmery White A4 Card Stock, Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock, Granny Apple Green A4 Cardstock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Stampin’ Dimensionals and Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Watercolor Pencil Petals and More Basics:
- Cut the card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the Shimmery White card to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stamp the images onto Shimmery White card using Stazon ink
- Colour as desired – roses are Flirty Flamingo, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler; Leaves are Granny Apple Green and Garden Green; Birds are Crushed Curry, Night of Navy and Gorgeous Grape.
- Activate the Watercolor Pencils by using a Clear Wink of Stella. Start with the lightest colour and progress to the darkest colour. I did add the Gorgeous Grape on the birds after they were dry and then used the Clear Wink of Stella again.
- Die cut the leaves in Granny Apple Green
- Stamp the sentiment in Stazon and die cut adding Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back, then attach 2 of the leaf elements to the back of the sentiment
- Adhere sentiment to the card, then space out the other elements and adhere them to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a piece of card 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp an image from the stamp set, in Flirty Flamingo or the colour of your card base. Do the same on the envelope.
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.