Today’s Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 share is Watercolor Pencils Butterfly. I recorded the video for Live with Libby on Facebook. I have done quite a bit of editing, however, it’s still a little long. The card was completed after the video. Many cards were shared which I have used the Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 with over the last couple of weeks.
Watercolor Pencils Butterfly
Don’t forget my weekly special. The Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 are only available until August 31st or while stocks last. Buy them now by clicking the banner below
What You Will Need:
- Stamp set – Beautiful Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Embellishments – Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Colouring Tools – Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush and Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Ink – Versamark Pad, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Watercolor Paper, Joyous Noel 6″ X 6″ Glimmer Paper (SNEAK PEEK – Holiday Catalogue Item), Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Paper Snips Scissors, Embossing Buddy and Heat Tool
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Now watch the video to see how I made the butterfly for this card
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Watercolor Pencils Butterfly Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Stamp 2 Butterflies in Versamark on Watercolor Paper
- Colour after embossing and fussy cut with Paper Snips
- Cut Glimmer Paper to 10 cm x 10 cm or 4″ x 4″
- Cut Whisper White to 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom of the Whisper White
- Adhere the Butterflies with Stampin Dimensionals to each other and to the Whisper White
- Adhere all layers to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Add Rhinestones where desired
- Cut card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Balmy Blue ink to stamp images on the insert and the envelope
- Adhere the insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…