I’m featuring Lovely Lattice this week and have a special deal if you spend A$90 and choose from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. So, today is a ‘Thinking of You’ card with Watercolor Pencils Lovely Lattice
Watercolor Pencils Lovely Lattice
Tip: Spritz the Basic Gray A4 Card Stock with water before running it through the Big Shot with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
I just love the Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set which is available from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure when you spend $90. You spend can be from the:
- Annual Catalogue
- Occasions Catalogue
- Clearance Rak
- or any combination of the above
Stamp the images with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad.
Watercolor Pencils Lovely Lattice Basics
- Cut Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and 14.l4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Score and fold the larger piece at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″ to create the card base
- Adhere the embossed piece to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use another piece of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to stamp the image and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, then die cut both out using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- Colour the image with Watercolor Pencils
- Adhere both the image and sentiment pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp the images on both the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.