I held my monthly Stamp Group last night and we had a great time creating with the Simple Stems stamp set.
You may already know and love the Secret Garden Framelits that are designed to coordinate with the Secret Garden stamp set. But did you know that the Simple Stems stamp set in the 2014 Occasions catalog also coordinates with the Secret Garden Framelits? Yeah! Two stamp sets with one set of sweet floral and leaf image framelits. Now you can enjoy the speed and convenience of die cutting with both stamp sets or just pick your favorite.
This card features 2 step stamping and cutting with the Secret Garden Framelits
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126949)
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad (#131175)
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126953)
- Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker (#100052)
- Jet Black StazOn (#101406)
This card also features the use of the Secret Garden Framelits – cutting the large flower and the leaves
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (#132996)
- Whisper White 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock (#100730)
- Crumb Cake 12” x 12” Cardstock (#124274)
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock (#120953)
- Real Red 12” x 12” Cardstock (#124290)
- Real Red 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock (#102482)
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock (#131201)
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock (#131297)
This card features hand cutting, using 2 colours on one image and cutting the leaves using the Secret Garden Framelits
- 3/8” Ruffle Stretch Trim – Coastal Cabana (#130024)
- Large Pearl Jewels (#125577)
- Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247)
- Medium Envelopes – Crumb Cake (#107297)
This card features stamping on Designer Series Paper (DSP) and hand cutting
- Big Shot w/ Multipurpose Platform (#113439)
- Magnetic Platform (#130658)
- Secret Garden Framelits (#129372)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
- Envelope Punch Board (#133774)
The box was made using the Envelope Punch Board and a belly band added as the closure. This set would make a lovely gift.
If you’d like to shop for any of the items used in this class, please see below my signature for a list and shopping links.
Stamp Group focuses on techniques and making something practical. My Stamp Group is held the first Friday of every month. If you’re interested in attending or finding out more, please contact me.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …