Welcome again today. I do appreciate you stopping by my blog and spending time with me. Today I have Well Said Birthday for you. It’s a little different to my usual style but is quite a bit of fun. You can use any floral stamp and any colours you like, so long as they all coordinate. You could even use the same tone. For example:
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad
Tip: Stampin off or generational stamping can help you achieve different tones of the same colour.
Well Said Birthday
Use the following to make this card:
Tip: Make sure you clean your stamp well in between colours. Otherwise, you achieve a ‘muddy’ look such as my Petal Pink.
Your rows of repeated stamping don’t have to be perfect. I just used my Grid Paper as a guide. Try and stamp the rows so they are a bit offset from the previous row.
Well Said Birthday Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp the flower from First Frost Clear-Mount Stamp Set in different colours and about 3 rows
- Die cut the sentiment from Basic Black A4 Card Stock and the leaves from White Vellum A4 Card Stock using the Well Written Framelits Dies
- Adhere to the card front using either Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets or Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a card insert ofWhisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and use one of the coloured inks you used on the front to stamp the same flower on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration. Buying the Well Said Cling Bundle you will qualify for a Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…