How often are you looking for a single word? You may want to stamp it or die cut it. The Well Said Bundle is what you’re after!
Welcome to my blog for another week of fun and this week I’m showcasing the well Said Cling Bundle with projects using both the stamping and the die cuts.
Well Said Bundle
For this card I used:
- Well Said Cling Bundle
- Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack – FREE Sale-A-Bration Product
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Tip: Use scraps of your card stock for die cutting with the Well Written Framelits Dies.
I used scraps for the leaves dies in:
- Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
- Soft Sea Foam A4 Cardstock
- Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana
- Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock
Tip: Cut the Tear & Tape Adhesive about 4 cm longer than the width of your card to save on ribbon
Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Use Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and the flower head from Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes.
Well Said Bundle Basics
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″ from Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
- Card front panel is 14.9 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4″ from Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Die cut the bird from Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock and place a Pearl Basic Jewels for an eye. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Die cut the sentiment from Basic Black A4 Card Stock and stamp the sentiment in Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration. Buying the Well Said Cling Bundle you will qualify for a Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…