Welcome to another Latte Girls’ Blog Hop. Hop with us as we inspire you with Well Said.
For this card I used
This card falls into the Simple Stamping technique
- Cut some Whisper White A4 Card Stock as a card front to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Ink up the Crackle Paint Cling Stamp Set with Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamp it on the card front
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
Use a piece of scrap Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamp the sentiment – ‘Happy’ and ‘Wishes’ from the Well Said Cling Stamp Set. Use your trimmer to trim these up and banner cut the end of one of them with your scissors.
Tip: Place your words on the card front first and then your dies . as this will help you with the placement of your dies
Tip: Just use either edge of the stamp for the card insert on Whisper White A4 Card Stock measuring 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
Tip: To make these dies easier to adhere add some Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the back of the card before die cutting. Just use scraps or measure the die and add a little, then add the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets on the back and then run it through your Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform
Well Said Basics
- Cut a card base of Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Card front of Whisper White A4 Card Stock cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use scraps of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to stamp the sentiment in Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad. Trim these and banner cut 1. Then place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
- Use Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and the Crackle Paint Cling Stamp Set to stamp on the card front, insert and envelope as described above
- Adhere the dies with Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Fine-Tip Glue Pen or Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the card front and the card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the front of the card where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…