Why Sign Up For My Newsletter?
Here are 15 reasons and I’m sure there are more to Subscribe to my newsletter today:
- Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
- Mobile friendly – view it on the go
- 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
- Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
- Registration links for my live, virtual classes
- Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
- My personal specials
- Easy to forward to friends
- Stay in touch with me
- Sneak peeks at new Catalogue products
- Notification of special Thank You gifts when shopping with me each month
- Notification of ‘Blog Candy’ give aways
- Updated list of what’s happening on my Blog and Facebook Business Pages
- I’d love to connect with you
Need more reasons? Why Sign Up For My Newsletter?
From time to time I offer Newsletter subscribers specials only. Plus at present, leading up to Christmas I’m sharing a full tutorial for the 12 weeks of Christmas. This is ONLY available to Newsletter subscribers. Last week I shared some tips and tricks to do with photopolymer stamps. So click the banner above and sign up today.
While you’re here, don’t forget to take advantage of the Buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and receive a 4th one from the chosen list.
It’s a great opportunity to stock up on Designer Series paper. Stampin’ Up! offer quality double sided Designer Series Papers which coordinate with many different products. Pop by on Thursday when I’ll have a video on making a scrapbook page using Designer Series paper.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!