Do you sometimes need a cute card for a loved one? Wild About You is just that, oh so cute. Well, I think so anyway.
Wild About You
I have used the Clear Mount Stamp Set for this card and lots of layers. Use Stampin’ Blends to colour in the images after stamping them in Memento Tuxedo Black. I used Shimmery White card but Thick Whisper White card would work well too.
I’ve used a mirror stamping technique with the Stamparatus, which I do need to perfect and then I’ll do a video tutorial.
I’ve trimmed the top and bottom from the Burlap Ribbon to give a frayed effect and attached it to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Colour the little frog with an Ivory and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend
Wild About You Basics
- Cut Whisper White card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Basic Black layer 1 is cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut the Share What We Love D.S.P. to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Another Basic Black layer is cut to 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Cut the Shimmery White card to 12.9 cm x 8.5 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Use the Stampasauraus to position all images and stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black
- Use the Silicone Craft Sheet to stamp the Giraffe and then transfer to the card front (mirror stamping technique)
- Colour the Giraffes in Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Ivory and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends
- Cut an insert 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cut a piece of DSP 2 cm x 14 cm or 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and banner cut then adhere to insert
- Adhere D.SP. to the flap of envelope and trim
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Have you got your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue yet? No? I have 2 ways for you to get yours, order it today or download it. Click on the appropriate image below.